Today was a good day, we left the house at about 10:30 this morning and didn't come back at about 4:00pm... We(meaning Ket, Jesiah, Kassia Kasen and I) all went to the nature Preserve here in Boise, then the park had lunch then the sprint store. The Nature Preserve was awesome. The kids got to see fish and geese and birds of some sort. They loved it...they love most of all being with their DAD. He was great. After we walked around we went to the park that is right next to it. He went to get lunch and then they just play for about an hour or so. I was so surprised that Ket lasted that long. He was patient.
Kassia loves, I mean really LOVES the swing. She could be pushed in that thing all day and not get tired of it. I had to tell her she only had five minutes left and then we were going...well she had no concept of time, but that meant that when she was done moving, she had to get out. Then we did leave. Jesiah spent almost his whole time digging a GREAT BIG HOLE in the sand box that they had there. Of all the things to do. Why play in the sand box and dig a hole? I don't know, but he had fun. They both did not want to leave. Kasen was a little cranky because he had not gotten any really good naps. So when we got home, he went to sleep at five pm and has been asleep ever since. I am wondering what time he will wake up to eat. Should I wake him up or not?
Well Sunday is Easter and my Mom's Birthday. We will go to Ontario to eat dinner there and hid some eggs. It sounds like fun. Have a great weekend!!!!
3 comments:
wow what a long day out with a little baby. So Ket has to work tomorrow? that sucks. Such is the life of the manager uh?! Hopefully he will find some time to sleep, it sometimes seems that he doesn't have time to sleep when he is here because of some reason or another.
There are lots of fun things to do around Boise. I love that area. Next time we visit my sister we will have to get together. Hopefully we will go in the next couple of months. You are in Meridian now right?
Tara-
yea, we are in Meridian...It would be great to see you when you come through. Let me know when you do...
Post a Comment