Monday, July 16

Harry Potter

On Saturday, Ket, Jesiah and I went and saw the new Harry Potter Movie...From what I saw it was really good.
(we took Kasen also, and he likes to scream as loud as
he can right now, so I had to leave several
times during the movie and I ended up
sitting outside waiting for it to be over.
I don't mind though, it will just be the last Movie I see
with Kasen until he is about two or so...
then it will be a Disney Movie that he would sit though,
if that were to really happen.)
Anyway...I liked the movie. It made me want to read the books again. I think I will. The new book is coming out soon. The last one. I am a little sad. I wish it was not ending. I am sure there is more that she could write about...or maybe it ends because Harry dies. He is the main character. Anyway I can not wait to seek my teeth into it.
Things here have been really slow. Swim Lessons are over, and school starts on the 25th for Jesiah. I know he is excited. We have an orientation for him on the 24th. I am a little disappointed because the Fireman's Picnic (my Dad's fire Department has one every year) is that night also, along with the Pioneer Celebration. What shall we do? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have to come over here, they are both in the park. You can make it to both. :)

Amy said...

I have another good book for you to read. The Author is Stephanie Meyer (a BYU grad) and the novel is called "Twilight". I absolutley loved it!