Saturday, September 8

I've been Tagged

4 Places I've worked:
1. Neighborhood Manager AMI
2. Oak Park Village
3. Temple View Apartments
4. PCC
4 Places I have Lived:
1. Ontario
2. Laie Hawaii
3. Kissimmee Florida
4. Rexburg
4 TV Shows I Love:
1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. That 70's show
4. Extreme Make over Home Edition
4 Foods I Love:
1. Corn on the Cob
2. Spring Rolls
3. Mango Salsa
4. Ice cream
4 websites I visit daily:
1. blogs
2. Emails
3. Wellsfargo
4. myspace
4 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Good Wood
2. Saigon Grill
3. Hungry Onion
4. Subway
4 Places I'd rather Be:
1. Hawaii-Laie
2. Florida-Orlando
3. Right where I am at
4.
4 of my favorite things to do:
1. Be with family
2. Work out
3. Blog
4. Teach preshool
4 things I want at this moment:
1.My bed
2. a back massage
3. a clean house
4. organized garage
4 People to Tag:
1. Amy
2. Dana
3. Cheata
4.Who ever else would like to do this :)

3 comments:

tutu with love said...

What a cool insight! I didn't know that you liked to teach preschool so much! Maybe you should look into that a little bit more. Thanks for sharing.

Dana and ohana said...

I am soooo with you on wanting to be in Laie right now!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice on my baby situation! I definitly need all that I can get. My 2yr old is such a handfull right now that I have a hard time imagining another in the mix. At least I still have some time for him to grow up a little.