Wednesday, November 14

Ice Cream!!!

My Husband is wonderful! He went onto eBay and bought another cable for the camera...well it came today and it was the right one. I took my camera with me when we went to have ice cream...that was tonight, and I get to post them tonight!!! How wonderful is this? Thanks Hon for the surprise in the mail today! You are the best!

On Tuesday it is 99 cents at Basket Robins. So we get to go and have a cone. Here are some pictures from that. I had the candy cane, Jesiah had Bubble Gum, Kassia had Thin Mint, and I am not sure what Ket had...pistachio something. Anyway it was fun!

After that we went to a BSU Basketball game. Jesiah LOVES BSU! The kids had fun, we didn't stay the whole time due to bed time. But it was fun to get out. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Look at Kasen staring at your ice cream!! I bet right after this was taken he took a huge bite!!! ;) what a sweetie!! YOu have a beautiful family and a great husband!! When are we going to go to dinner? (ON YOU!)

tutu with love said...

I love the pics! How much fun you must have had. Yes, you do have a great husband.