Wednesday, November 7

Pictures from the Baby Blessing!

Here Mom is with Kasen, feeding him pumpkin bars. Krystal, Aunt Della and Brandi pose for a picture...don't they look cute!!!!

All the Cousins, they would not sit still! I can not imagine why! But they sure are cute.
My Dad holding Chloe. He likes the babies the best when they are asleep and don't move. I think at one point he feel asleep with her too.
Well here we are....Kasen finally fell asleep in my arms. He was so tried. What a good looking family!
And here is the princess of the whole family. She gets anything she wants with just the bat of her eyes and a kiss to her dad or papa. Go figure. Good thing she has an older brother to remind her of her place in life!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

we did have fun uh. I sure am thankful families. They are what make this life worth everything.

Amanda B. said...

Hi Nicole!
I just saw your post on our blog and OF COURSE I remember you guys!! I was so glad to hear from you as Curtis and I have always been bummed that we lost touch with you and Ket. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how old Jesiah is. We still have pictures of him as a little baby! Be sure to tell Ket hello for us! I'm excited to check your blog and catch up with you guys!
-Amanda

tutu with love said...

Thank you for all your support at the hospital. Thank you Ket for honoring your Priesthood so you could give Dad a blessing with help from Robby. That is awsome.

LollyGirl said...

yeah pictures!! SUPER cute family!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. we went through that recently with my aunt. it's such a roller coaster of emotions--best wishes!!

I also hope you got things straightened out with your mortgage co.--how very frustrating. those situations are the worst when no one will assume responsibility and it's so not your problem AND it really affects you and your life!