
Today we had Jaren blessed. It was all last minute. We had asked the Bishopric about two weeks ago, before conference. Then on Saturday they let us know that we could go ahead with it. Ket did a wonderful job blessing Jaren. He blessed Jaren to have a good life, be healthy, go on a mission, read scriptures daily, get married in the temple and to be an example to his family. It was beautiful and happened so fast. I had Kasen on my lap and so most of the time I only got little pieces of what was said. It was good to have all the family here. After Sacrament we came home and had some good food. Ket prepared Barbecue ribs, soy chicken.

Krystal brought a big green salad,(yum, yum!) Brandi made her Pretzel and jello salad, (Always a hit with everyone!) Ket also made a tomato salad with the fresh tomato from my grandparents garden and it was good too! Here are some pictures of what the day was like.


Kassia changed three different times during the day....she had to show everyone her Tinkerbell outfit. This is what she is going to be for Halloween.

What else has been going on in the last month? Alot! Jaren is now two months, he weights 11 pounds 11ozs and is 23 inches long. In fact the blessing outfit that I made for Jesiah in Hawaii that all the boys in the family have worn was two short. But at least he fit it.
Ket's family came for a visit Last weekend. It was good to have them here. They loved seeing the kids. We had some good food that week too. Ket is always so happy when he has his family here. It was fun, and to short.
I finally took pictures of the chore chart. So here they are.


Jaren has deiced that he does not want to take a bottle. It has been very frustrating to me. The last two weeks have been very hard. I don't know what he wants and the schedule has been off for the last weeks. He is only sleeping about 40 minutes at a time. And then when we, (ket or I) try and give him a bottle he just cries. What to do.... I am just worried that he won't gain enough weight without the formula. Any suggestions would be great. Life goes on and it will pass. It is getting late, I will update more later.
3 comments:
The blessing was beautiful Nicole-Ket did a great job! :) Thanks for inviting us. The meat was sooooo good!! Did I put enough ooo's on that??! :) It might need a few more actually. Anyway, you have a beautiful family! love you.
You pulled the blessing together wonderfully! Thank you Ket for the great meat and salad. Everything was so superberberb. It is so much fun to gather together as family to enjoy good company, and the Blessing is a extra bonus.
Nicole- you and Ket seriously have beautiful kids. They are stunningly good looking!
I am glad you are surving life with 4. I am so jealous of all the pumpkin patch pictures that everyone has. They are so seasonally appropriate and I don't think we have anything around here like that.
Post a Comment