Friday, October 24

Jaren's Frist Phots Session!

Ginger does it again! She is amazing! These pictures were taken when Jaren was just over a month old. About six weeks. It is a good thing she is my sister becasue she just hung out here all day and captured as many pictures as she could! They turned out wonderful! Thanks Sis!































13 comments:

Shauna said...

Those pictures are amazing. You're little guy is beautiful. The feet family pic is such a cute idea. I can never see enough pictures.

Krystal said...

I love the top one of you and Jaren! :) Who's hand is holding Jarens? It's not yours-is it Kassia's?

Amy said...

Love all your beautiful pictures- includin the feet! How lucky you are to have a sister as a photographer!!

Fritters said...

What beautiful pictures!!! He is adorable! Looks like you are enjoying number 4!

tutu with love said...

My favorite is the top picture with you and Jaren. Also, the kids feet should be chosen for the poster, I think. In the family picture, there are pants of Kasin showing.
Ginger is amazing taking pictures!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Hello my friend, this is April Brugger! Oh Nicole, these pictures are stunning!!!! What a sweet and tender little guy! You look so beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures of your new little guy. They are beautiful! I also like the little feet picture. These all just turned out great!

Brandi said...

ALl those beautiful pictures!!! Nicole, you and Ket make such beautiful Children!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I can't believe they turned out so well. I like the one with you and Jaren as well at the top. Love them!!!

Dana and ohana said...

wow nicloe those came out wonderful!

Cristi said...

gorgeous!!!!!

austin and cherisse said...

ahh those are so cute! they grow up too fast though.

Andersons said...

I love these pictures of your sweet baby! What a talented sister you have...and a gorgeous offspring!

- Jensa