Sunday, December 14

Jesiah's Birthday!


My little boy turned 7 years old last Saturday, on the 6th! I can not believe it. When ever adults said to me, that time just flies by, I just thought they were crazy. Now I know what they were feeling. Where did the time go, 7 years ago we were living in Hawaii and enjoying the beach. Our little family had just started. Now Jesiah is in the first grade, already reading and loving it. He is a boy that likes to help others all the time. When ever I am in the classroom the other students always ask the teacher if they can ask Jesiah to help them finish their project. He had his first experience with a bully recently. After finding out about it we talked about some of the different ways that he could deal with it. A couple of days later, he came home and told me that he told the boy that he didn't like the way he was talking to him, and he would go and tell the "Duty"on duty. (the teacher watching over the kids during recess) The bully stoped and life is good for this seven year old again.
I am proud of the way he helps his sister Kassia. She looks so much up to him. Tonight I had them write their wish list for Santa and almost everything that Jesiah wrote she wanted...including Pokemon cards. I asked her if she wanted girl toys and she said that she like the toys that Jesiah has so she can play with him. He lets her play with him most of the time. He is very patience and loving to both Kassia and Kasen.
I have other Mom's and his teachers tell me how kind and friendly he is. How their sons just adore Jesiah and want to play with him. I think he will be a leader in life, inspire people and help them do their best. He is an amazing kid. I love him a lot and am glad that he was my first born! Thank you Jesiah for leading the way!
So Jesiah's Party was monkey themed, His Uncle has this game for the Play station Two that you can have four players and they compete against each other. It is a funny game, and Jesiah loves it. So the party was based around it.




The picture above is of the kids playing the money game together. What fun they had!
So Jaren was trying to sit up his own here. My mom and Ginger were trying to get the perfect picture!

6 comments:

Andersons said...

If you made that cake yourself, you're my hero!

Jensa Anderson

Stephanie said...

Hey, we're going to ID and UT for Christmas. Maybe we can hook up. Would you email me your phone #. I have 0367 as your number, is that right?

Nicole said...

Jensa-
LOL, no I can not take credit for that awsome looking cake.... A Friend of mine made it, she does the best job. She has a buisness called, "Take the Cake" and the cake inside is the best cake ever too! If you want her infor, let me know! :)

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh Happy Birthday sweetie!!! What a doll, he really is so darn cute!

Fritters said...

Oh my goodness!! Happy Birthday, Jesiah! I can't believe he is 7!! I still picture the cute little toddler learning to walk around TVA and banging on my metal mixing bowls like drums! I enjoyed the times I got to babysit for you 6 years ago! Can you believe how fast time flies!?!? Give that big guy a big squeeze! ps. Cute monkey cake!

Anonymous said...

tonight you become a big boy, you unzip my pants and take out my c-ck, you like how hard it is and play with it while I finger your bum, then like a good boy you use your soft little mouth to suck me until I c-m in it, my fingers come out of your bum and I spread that sweet tight hole wide and slowly push my c-ck in, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love tight little boys, you scream and whimper as it hurts to start but soon you will love having a c-ck in you, I enjoy pumping your sweet tight hole and fill you with c-m. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY YOUR BOIP-SSY IS MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!