ok, so it has been quite a while, I have had good intentions to post about everything that has been going on. Pumpkins, (I have pictures!) so cute! Kasen being potty trained and doing wonderful! This has happened over the last couple of weeks. There seems to be so much, how Kassia is doing in school, Jesiah is my runner (he can run a 7.2 minute mile!) I know crazy. Jaren is growing so fast...
But we are all sick, I have heard that this will take a couple of weeks to go away! So pray for my little family. Kassia just threw up agian. Have to go. Bye.
5 comments:
oh my gosh nicole, you guys are sick... is there anything that I can bring you guys? dinner?
So sorry Nicole. You are in our prayers! I hope you all feel better soon!!!
Poor thing! I hope you get rid of the germs soon!
I love those pictures of your family at the temple. You guys are so cute! It is so hard to get everyone to cooperate and actually look AND smile at the same time:)
Those were some fun little temple facts too:)
Sorry you guys are sick! It's so hard to take care of sick little ones when you feel lousy too. I hope it passes quickly.....
Boo for being sick! i hope you guys get better soon.
Post a Comment