Well, Well, well.... I do still have blog. I was thinking the other day about this blog, wondering if it disappeared into cyber space somewhere or was still here. I was delighted to find it still up and running... lost two years of writing, but still here waiting like a good friend does. So where does one start when you have been gone to the land of facebook for the last two years, that life just kept stemming past you, that you didn't want to sit down at a computer and write, that you feel lost as to where to start. Where do you start.
I guess I will start with today...
We live in Centennial Colorado now, moved here last February for a job promotion for Ket. I am pregnant with our 6th child. I am due in November, about the 21st. And yes, it is another little boy. We are all excited to welcome this LAST, no really LAST addition to our little BIG family.
That was a quick catch up. :)
Jesiah has started middle school, he is a 6th grader now, Kassia is in 4th grade and Kasen is in 1st. Jaren gets to go to preschool this year and is loving that so far. Devon... he is 2 and so very independent most of the time. He is a mommies boy all the way, and is going to be in shock when this little guy comes our way in just a couple of months. He already gets mad at Jaren or Kasen if they are loving on me to much. He pushes them away and says, "No, my MOMMY"
This summer we took Jesiah to Hawaii. It was a dream to be back! I loved it so much! Jesiah had a blast, and it was so fun to just go with him, spend time with him and get to know the little man he is becoming. He is almost as tall as me, but he is still 11 so I will say he is little. The rest of the kids got to spend their time with cousins and Papa and Tutu in Boise. They did well. I even signed the little boys up for swimming lessons and my Dad (Papa) took them every day for a week. We have done a lot this summer, and I have to admit, most of the pictures were taken with my phone, so here are some of them.

Papa with the boys, we are headed up to the cabin to spend the weekend with him before Daddy flies in and we leave for Hawaii. The boys had a blast at the cabin.
This is Jesiah, Ket and I at 4:30am before our plane left for Hawaii. The start of the wonderful trip.
.

At the PCC, an end of a long day... waiting to go on the canoe ride to catch our meal before the night show.
This one is of us on the airplane. Not ready to leave Hawaii, but really did enjoy our time there.
Since that trip they have all started school. Here are their back to school photos.
Jaren at a bar-be que for Labor day. He really wanted a video of him eating. But I just couldn't do it. so he got a picture instead.
Ket and I on Labor day. Not the best lighting, but a good way to end my first blog post in two years.
It was pretty easy, so hopefully there will be more to come.














3 comments:
SIX! You are a rockstar Nicole and if anyone can pull it off, it's you! Miss you so much and so happy that you got to go to Hawaii. Lucky! Hope Colorado's treating you well!
Glad you finally blogged again. I probably need to do that too... LOVE and miss you guys so much. It was so awesome to have you here visiting during the summer. Can't wait til december when I see you guys again, and the new little man.
Wow, I was not expecting anyone to comment on this page. Thanks guys!
Jensa, we miss Idaho dearly and everyone on our little subdivision.
Krystal, yes I think you do need to blog again. :)
Post a Comment