Thursday, January 18

Getting sick

I think I am getting a cold. My throat really hurts, it is raw. Just what I need. Today was not an eventful day. I think Jesiah and Kassia are getting tired of being cooped up in the house. On Saturday I think we should go out and do something fun for the kids. Jesiah keeps asking to go bowling. Maybe that is something we can do.
My Grandma and Grandpa came and vistied me and the kids today. She brought Kasen two blankets. They are very cute. One is supper soft. I know that we will get a lot of use out of both of them. She also brought me a scrub brush for the kitchen and some green scrubers for the kitchen also. When she was here on Saturday and did my dishes, she could not believe that I didn't have those things. Well she bought me some. I think that she is so cute. Very thoughtful of her. I love it!!! The kids loved that they were here. They got out the puppets and put on a show for them. They loved the attention that they got from someone other then me.
Tonight the scouts stop by and gave me a blanket that they had tied. The wolves are the troop that I am in charge of. The Primary President has taken over until I am back into the swing of things. It is a blue fleece blanket with yellow ducks on it. The back is yellow. Very cute.

I sure am tired today. Ket let me sleep in, or go back to sleep that is. But know I am ready for bed. Well I think that is it tonight. I can not wait until I feeling back to normal. I am sure that that doesn't happen for a couple of months right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh nicole, I sure hope that me or my kids didn't give you anything. I was so careful. If it gets work, make sure it isn't strep.