Sunday, January 21

Well I am not getting any better. I am still sick and I am tried of feeling bad. I hope that I get better soon.
Today I went to Church. It went really well. It was really good to get out. Kassia did have a little melt down. After sacrament, I had to go feed Kasen. She followed me out. I told her that she had to sit in the mothers room while I fed Kasen or she could go back into the chapel and sit with Daddy. She broke down. I am not sure why she had this break down. One of the mothers of a little girl Kassia age asked if she wanted to sit with her. She did. So that was good. Even though she loves her little brother, I think that she is a little jealous of him. She misses being the baby of the family. She does not look like a baby anymore. It took me having a baby to realize that she was not that little anymore.
Kasen is doing good. He is eating more and sleeping well. I am glad that I was able to get help early on from the lactation specialist. Today he did his first breast milk poop. That made me feel good. I know that he is getting my milk. I have been able to cut the formal down quite a bit. My next appointment will be on Wed. to see how he is doing. That is his two week appointment.
Ket took the kids out yesterday. The BSU parade was yesterday, and then he took them out to eat. They went to Sizzler. I think that their favorite part was the ice cream. It was good to be by myself, to rest and not do much. Brandi came by and gave Kasen a pacifier that had a frog attached to it. That was nice of her. I hope that he likes it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does he use the pacifier? or does he still dislike it because it is too close to the real deal?