So it has been a little while since I wrote last. A lot has been going on. On Wednesday Kasen turned two weeks old. Can you believe it, I sure can not. He had his 2 week check up at 10:40am on that day. We were late of course. I am not able to time things right yet. But he weighted in at 8lbs right on the nose. So he went from 7lbs 6oz on the Friday before to 8lbs. And I had cut back on the formula. He was down to about 2oz of formula a day. That was it. I was very surprised and happy to say the least. That means that my milk has come in and the breast feeding is going oh so good. It just takes me almost an hour to feed him.
My Mom came and visited me and the family on Thursday. It was nice to have her here. The kids love it when she visits. She then took us out to dinner at Golden Corral. It was good, I ate to much food. Isn't that what always happens at buffets. I also had to do a little bit of work. I had to do the drive through to the two neighborhoods that I manage.
Today I had to meet with Jessica, the old neighborhood manager. I had to get the rest of the files, and ask many questions that I had on what to do with certain situations. I am not looking forward to some of the things that must be done.
Ket has had to work some really weird hours. It has been hard having him home but sleeping during the day. Keeping the kids quite is hard to do. i am glad that I know that it is temporary. Soon he will be back to his regular schedule. He is such a hard working man. We are lucky to have him.
Jesiah and Kassia love Kasen. It is hard to keep them off of Kasen when he is asleep. They have to take turns holding him. Jesiah will only hold Kasen when he is asleep because he says he can not handle it when he cries. Kassia tries to cover up his month when he cries. But I had to explain that that is how he talks to us. He just doesn't have any words yet.
Well I think I better go. I need to feed Kasen and then go to bed.
1 comment:
oh my gosh Nicole, Kasia and Jesiah are so dang cute. Jesiah not being able to handle it, and Kasia tring to cover his mouth. So cute. I sure hope Ket knows how lucky he is to have you as his wife.
Post a Comment