My day started out a little bit to early and busy. I guess the vacation is over, back to real life. Kassia had dance class at 10:00am. While she was at dance I had to go to Lowells to look for light fixtures for my parents bathroom. I found some, I hope that they will work out. Then to the bank. Back to dance to pick up Kassia. She had so much fun, it was hard to get her to leave.
Ket was home today and it was really nice, well just until 2:30. He fixed lunch and we actually ate at noon today. Krystal came over today so we could go get the last of the things for the bathroom. We stopped at the library first to return my books that were due today. Noah and Kassia had fun in the kiddie room. Jesiah played on the computer. We headed out after about 40 minutes of being there. I didn't get home from shopping until about 7:30pm. It started at 1:30pm. I am glad that we are done. I hope there is nothing else that we will need for that bathroom.
Yesterday I decided that I didn't like the name that we had picked out for the baby if it is a boy. Layton is the boy's name and Lexie is the girl's name. I really like the girl name. But Layton, it is just to formal... Bryson, I do like that name. I heard it today from someone in Kassia's dance class. Ket says if we chose Bryson we will more then likely call him Bryce. I don't know. I guess we will just have to wait until the baby comes and then decide.
Right now I am just sitting here, I should go fold all the laundry that is on my bed...There is a lot. I think about four loads. No...I am tied and will do it tomorrow. Yeah that sounds better. Well night for now.
1 comment:
Hi Nicole, thanks for sending me the blog, I am excited to read it. And just a FYI, you spelled BYU. I will come over soon to help you put a lovely picture of your family. :)
Post a Comment