Today I had a doctors appointment. I am dilated a one and 50% effaced. I have been having a lot of contractions, all day. Nothing that is major, but a lot. At night I usually have about 6 an hour for three hours. But they always stop. Ket and I wanted to go to Utah this weekend, there is a big reunion for families that went to BYU Hawaii during the time we were there. I asked the doctor if I could go and he said no. I should not be traveling more then an hour away when I am only two weeks from my due date. So we are staying. I was looking forward to going.
I still did not get my laundry done. It is sitting here next to me, but I have no desire to do it. Tonight I did have cub scouts. I am in charge of the 8 year olds. We talked about our community and made a list of phone numbers that they can use, such as doctors office, fire department, police department and of course 911. Tonight I only had three boys show up. I was missing one. Before December I had seven boys. That was a little hard. Now with only three, it seems like a breeze. I have really enjoyed working with them. I grew up with no brothers, so had no idea what was involved or went into scouts. Well I do have a little boy who in three years will be going to scouts, so it is good that I have some kind of idea what it is all about. It has been a good experience.
Tomorrow is the day. I pick up my parents from the airport and then go with them to Ontario to surprise them with their Christmas Present. I can not wait. Brandi says it looks really, really nice. Even if it is missing the counter top and sink. Those are things to come soon I hope.
Tonight I was out of diapers for Kassia, she only sleeps in one, so we had to go with out. She was so excited. She said she was a big girl just like Mommy. I don't think she will make it through the night, but tonight it is worth a try.
The baby sure is active right now. Come to think of it, this is the time that I notice that he or she moves around the most. The doctor did say that the head was down and ready to go. But those legs and arms sure do move a lot. I forgot what a neat feeling it is to see your stomach move around like that. But sometimes it sure does hurt as a leg goes past your ribs, or up into it. Well I think that is it for tonight. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment