Thursday, February 1

New Month

This is a new Month, and I can not believe Jan. is gone. So much happened since the new year has began. I have a new baby, Ket has been at his job for a year now... and Jesiah and Kassia are a year older. They have changed so much and grown up. Kassia is a little girl now, not a baby or even a toddler, but a little girl who likes to play dress up and with her tea set. She is so cute. She is going to be a heart breaker.

Jesiah is just as cute. He is growing up so fast. It is funnie how I can look at pictures from Hawaii and as he has been changing, but I can still see his face. He has not really changed that much, he will be a heart breaker also. I love being a Mom, I love my kids. I want the best for them. It makes me wonder what they will become when they get older. Everyone always tells you that you should enjoy these years. That they go by so fast. I believe it. Just the five years that Jesiah has been here with us...has flown by. Now we have one more to take care of and watch grow. I can not wait to see what kind of person Kasen will be. How exciting to see his personality come out.

Well I just wanted to write a thank you Blog. I am grateful for where my life is at, what has happened over the past year and am grateful for my husband who goes to work every day and provides for us. We have a wonderful and fulfilling life. And it has just started. I am grateful for all that I have and am blessed to have the gospel in my life. I don't know where I would be without it. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that he sent his Son for me. I believe in the Church and in Joseph Smith. know that Gorden B Hinckely is the true and living prophet on the earth today.

No comments: