Monday, February 5

A Wonderful Weekend...

What a good weekend this has been...Ket was able to get Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. So we went up to the Cabin in Donnelly. On Saturday we went into McCall and saw the ice sculptures. They were wonderful, beautiful and amazing. The kids had fun in the snow. I have to say that there were to many people in McCall. I remember when I was little and there was not as many people that would go to the Winter Carnival, or maybe it was just because I was little and didn't notice all the people. We could hardly walk anywhere without running into someone. I was always looking around to make sure that Kassia and Jesiah were right with us. But we still had fun.

On Sunday Ket took the kids sledding. Ket said that the walk up the hill each time (now there is two kids, so up the hill twice) was a really good work out. But they had tons of fun. Ket is amazing when it comes to playing with the kids. I don't think that I could get out there in the 30 degree weather and go sledding... I am glad that I have a little baby right now that is attached to me 24/7.

So this weekend I bought some tea that is called Mothers Milk. It is suppose to enhance the ability to produce milk. I think that it is working. I have to give it a week or so before I pass judgement. I hope that it continues to work.

Today we cleaned up the cabin, Ket took Kassia and Jesiah sledding one last time, and then we left for home. It was a nice ride home. Jesiah and Kassia both feel asleep in the car. They must have been pooped out. Ket and I just talked. I think that those are my favorite times, when Ket and I just get to talk. Two hours of just talking.

I think that we will be going up again. It was a nice break from being at home, and doing nothing. Who likes to clean your own house. Cleaning the Cabin is something really different.

On Wednesday I am taking the two boys and Kassia to Target to get pictures taken. The last time I had this done was when Kassia was a month old. Well Kasen will be a month on Wednesday. Can you believe that? It is hard for me to realize that too. Well I should go do the dishes. Tomorrow is back to life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys had TONS OF Fun. We are going this next weekend, and I hope that my kids have as much fun. I have heard of the mothers milk. I have heard that it does a good job at increasing your milk supply.