Today was a big day. I had to plan the whole day around what was going to happen at 4:00pm. We all went to Target and had pictures taken of the entire family. The lady who was taking the pictures was running late because she was taking pictures of twin. They were 6 weeks old. A boy and a girl. So we got there at 4pm and then had to wait for about 30 minutes before we got our turn. Luckily there were no appt. after us. So we had the rest of the evening. We took about 50 pictures. They all turned out so good. Now I just have to deiced which ones we like the best. Kasen was perfect. He was awake and did a wonderful job. We got some amazing shot of him on his stomach lifting his head up and looking around. There is one of him where I am holding him and he is looking over my shoulder at the camera. In fact the manager of the studio likes it so much that she asked if she could order one for the studio to show on the walls. Because we are letting her do that, I can go back anytime and really look at the pictures and then place my order. Normally you have to make the order that day, and then you can add to it within the next 90 days. But I have an appt. on Friday to go and decide what to do for the order. So I have the proof sheet and can think about what I really want. We did not leave the studio until almost 6:30pm. Jesiah and Kassia did a great, wonderful job waiting. Ket feel asleep. Kasen by that time was ready to go. So that is why I am going back on Friday.
Today went really well. I got the dishes done, and most of the laundry. My house is such a mess. I can not wait until things are going more smoothly so that the house will be clean again. I think it has been about a month since the bathrooms have been cleaned...maybe I will get that done tomorrow. I can see black spots on my kitchen floor. I just have to remember that it will only get better from here.
Kassia keeps asking when her baby sister is coming. I hope Krystal is going to have a girl so that she has a girl cousin. Krystal is my little sister. She just told us that she is expecting. That is in September. I hope that it is a girl. Well I better go. I need to get to bed. Kasen is asleep. Night.
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing the pictures of the kids with me today. They are exellent.
I wish I could see your pictures. It would be fun to help you pick them out. I am so happy that Ket was able to go with you. How cool that they are using one of your pictures in the studio. I babysat for Krystal today while she and Robby went to the doctors office. I also hope she has a girl. Krystal is certain she is having a girl. I kind of wish I were coming over every day to help you like I did with Kassia. I miss seeing all of you everyday. Love, Mom
Post a Comment