Thursday, February 8

Costco

Why is it that when you go to Costco, just to get a few things you end up getting a lot more then just a few things. We had to go to get chicken, meat, milk and cheese. We left with chicken, meat, milk, cheese, bacon, dinner, detergent, cereal, baby wipes, jerky, I think that is it. But we spent about $170.00 that is this whole months budget for food. And the month has just began. I know that this will not last the whole month. We will have to go to the store for little things like lettuce, veggies, fruits and so forth. But the meat is what we really went there for. Then of course we ate dinner there.

Today was a early day for me. I started at 6am with feeding Kasen, then getting the Jesiah and Kassia dressed and feed. Jesiah had preschool this morning at 9am. But Kassia and I had to be ready for the day because we had to take the van into the dealership. The CD player got jammed, and we could not get any out or listen to any of the CD. They are going to have to order a new stereo/CD player. They will call us when we it gets in. But after we dropped Jesiah off we went to the dealership and then stayed there until 11:00am. A long wait.

After we got Jesiah at 11:30, we went home and had lunch. Then we all crashed. Kassia was having a bad day. So I made her lay on her bed. She was out in about 20 minutes. Jesiah had quite time in his room on his bed, and I feel asleep with the baby in the chair. When I woke up, Jesiah was asleep too. We must have all been wiped out. It felt good.

Today on Oprah she talked about a movie and book called the Secret. My Mom had gotten all of us kids that movie. It is about the Secret of Life. A motivational movie about life. Ket and I had watched the DVD before, and it is right on and very good. Talks about positive energy, and it comes from within. During the show, Ket said he had thoughts about watching it again. He needed to be refocused. I think that is good.
Well I think that is it for now. More later.

No comments: