Saturday, February 10

Cleaning day

Saturday is here already...the week has just flown by. I am hoping that we get a lot of things done today. The house cleaned of course, but also it is nice outside so I hope we can get some bulbs planted. I would love it if we could get a swing set today also. I can tell the kids are tired of staying inside and I think they would love it if they could just go outside. I would love it too.

So now the day is almost over...we got the house cleaned. That is all we got done. But it is a big thing. We took the kids to Carl Jr. to play in the playground. We spent about an hour there. Then home and baths and to bed. they were both out in ten minutes. Ket went out with some friends, well just one friend tonight. I think they are playing pool. He needs his guy time every month just like I need that girl time. he didn't leave until 9:30 or so. Tomorrow I hope to get all the Christmas stuff down. It is about time I think.
We have decided to bless Kasen in March and that would be the 4th. That is the fast Sunday. Things will just go better that day I think. Well that is it for tonight. I am feel so much better with the bathrooms clean and floors done. It is just a wonderful feeling. Night.

No comments: