Sunday, February 18

Pho...

Today was a rainy day. Perfect for a warm bowel of pho. We also had a couple of friends over. Chris came over and made shrimp for us. It was really good. Another friend that came over was Treg. He is going through a divorce right now and has lost about 30lbs. It is really hard for him. This is the first time I have had a close friend that is going through this. It gives me a real idea of what it would be like. It is very hard and not a fun thing to go though or have your children go though it either. It really put things in prospective for me. Makes me think twice the next time Ket and I have a big fight.

I think that is all for now. I hope this next week is good. I have a lot of things that are going on. I hope I make it though the week. One day at a time right.

No comments: