Today I decide to call some friends to come over and have a play date. I think it is time that I got back into having people over to the house to play for the kids. It went really good. It felt good to have kids here playing. I think that Kassia and Jesiah liked having friends here too.
Not much other then that happened. I made dinner tonight. It didn't turn out to good. O'well live and learn right. Tomorrow I get to pick up my pictures. I am so excited.
I can not wait until it is warm outside again. I am ready for warm weather. I want to get a swing set and soon. So I can send the kids outside to play. Tomorrow is a big day. It starts at 9:00am. I have a chiro appointment at 10am. Then I have to pick up Kassia from dance at 11:00am and then Jesiah at 11:30am. I also have a meeting tomorrow night at 7:00pm and then there is a book club at 8:00pm. I hope I get to do everything, but we shall see. Ket is working all days this week. This is a nice change. He has to work six days however. But at least he is home at night. I like that. Well that is it for tonight.
1 comment:
Wow, you are amazing. you are already doing playdates. I am also so ready for warm weather. Alec and Logan rewally really like to be outside, as well as Noah when he is here.
Post a Comment