Sunday, March 11

Beautiful Day....

Why is it that Sundays are always among the best days of the week? Ket and Jesiah always say it is the perfect day for golfing...but they can not go. After Church, we put a blanket outside and had our lunch on the lawn. Kassia went and got her Tea Set and we had a Tea Party. Monsters (from Jesiah's imagination) Princesses and all. It was quite fun. I hated coming in when the wind picked up and the sun started going away. It was close to 70 degrees out side. Wow, that is warm compared to what it has been here. The 40's and 50's the last month.

The rest of the week has flown by. Ket happen to have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off this week. We didn't know what to do with ourselves this weekend. My number one goal was to get a swing set for our backyard. I don't want a really nice one because we will not be staying in this house long enough to enjoy it. But we found one at good old Wal-mart. So now we just have to wait for it to come in to the store. I can not wait!!! Send them outside I say!!!

Ket took us to a Hockey Game, a perk for working at the Grove. He gets free tickets every now and then. We had fun. It is always interesting to see how people react to Kasen. He came with us to the game, he did great... As we were walking around, mostly ladies, would stop and say, "how old? he is so cute, going to be a true hockey fan huh!" Then they would move on to the other two, "you are such a pretty girl, and a big brother... Do you love you little baby?" Jesiah has come to find out that everyone knows about his little brother. Now he says things like, "You know too! How do you know that he cries in the night?, and he sleeps all day, no he is not very much fun yet, but I do get to hold him sometimes." What a true Big Brother. Kassia just wants to kiss him all the time. Back to the Hockey Game, it was fun...I am Glad Ket took us. I just like it when the players get into fights. There is something about that moment that gets my blood going. I want them to fight. I know that is what most people there want too. CRAZY. What a sport. It was a fun night out.

Well I better get going. Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are helirous...you go for the fights. "thats my big sister." :)

Nicole said...

Well I guess I had lots of practice listening to my younger sisters fight all the time. It just brings back memories!!! :)