Monday, March 12

2 months...

Well, Kasen is now two months old. He is growing so fast and responding more and more to each of us (he like me the best, shh don't tell). He weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds and 3 ounces. On Feb. 20th he weighted 8 pounds 6 ounces. He has gained almost three pounds in three weeks, amazing to me. He is in the 45% for weight, height is 23.5 inches, and that is 70%. So he is growing boy. He got his shots and is having a hard time today. I have had to hold him almost all day. I finally laid him on the couch on his stomach and he seems to like that the best. I think I will sleep out here with him on the couch.

Not much going on today, It was 72 degrees outside, wonderful. The kids played outside a lot of the day. There is a tree branch that fell from our tree and they pretended that it was the "monster" out to get them. It was fun to watch.

Ket took Jesiah golfing, just to the driving range. Jesiah loves it...I think he likes just being with his Dad more. It is good for him (and Ket). When they left, Kassia did not know what to do with herself. She is lost with out her big brother. The one thing that she kept doing was singing. She just makes up words and puts a tune to. I love listening to her story/songs. How cute is she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

golfing? Jesiah is a golfer? I didn't know he knew how to do that. Kasen is getting so big. It has been a couple of weeks since I saw him, he will look so different on Sunday. Hope the blessing outfit fits him. Let me know what you need me to bring.