So this is the same outfit that I made for Jesiah five years ago, Kasen fit it perfect. These pictures were taken when he was a month old. He is a lot fatter now. I will have to update the pictures soon. 

Kasen is so cute, huh!!!!
On Saturday we got rid of the weed garden that has been growing in our backyard since we moved in two years ago, and we planted flowers!!! yeah!!! It was a whole day project. Ket and I worked from 11am to about 9pm (that is when it got to dark to work any longer). I was sure tired, and I did get a little burnt. I am sure it will turn into a tan. It was all worth it, the flower bed looks a lot better.
Today I went to the Discovery Center with Jesiah for the preschool field trip. He had a blast there. He wanted to know how everything worked and why it worked the way it did. It was fun to just be there with him...there has not been many times that I have had the chance to be with just him. I think he is going to do good as a kindergartner.
1 comment:
Beatiful pictures, and wonderful day. The blessing was perfect. and the whole family was there. it was the best ever. when we got to your home, the flowers, the food, the wonderful jumping machine for the kids, everything was great. You are terrific parents, and i admire you both. Love, Mom
Post a Comment