Friday, March 23

Nothing much...

So my life seems to back to the fast past life that it was before Kasen came into our world. This week I have been at scout meetings, work meetings, and sewing meetings four out of the five nights. And tonight I don't have anything going on and my pooh hubby is at work.
I took the kids grocery shopping with me tonight. We left the house at about 6:00pm...a little late I know. I started getting ready to go at about 4:30pm, that is just how long it took to get us going. I made the plan for meals for the next week, and added what ever we were out of, then off we went. We went to a store called Winco, and if you are not familiar with it, you have to bag your own groceries. This is how they keep their prices down, among other things. So there we are, Jesiah is helping me reach the low things (he is a very good helper at that) Kassia is sitting in the basket in front and I have Kasen in a carrier on the front of me. Well I have discovered that when Kassia is bored she sings. That is fine with me. She is a good singer. However, Jesiah and Kassia singing together is just a shouting match. How long do you thing the other customers could handle two little kids shouting I Am a Child of God, and Do you Think your Girlfriend is Hot like Me (a song from the Pussy Cat Dolls) at the top of their lungs...(because now it is a competition to see who can be the loudest). Not long...some found it to be funny, some gave me that look that said I have been there too, don't worry. And then there were some that must not have any kids at all, or their children where seen and not heard. I was able to get them to see who could be the quites singer for about three minutes, but that was it. So do I take them to the store again? Maybe when Ket is with me and we can be in and out of the store in twenty minutes. We left the store and where home by about 7:30pm. By this time Kasen had had it and wanted to be fed. So did the two others. So they got Kix for dinner, I had Life cereal. Jesiah had three bowls full... what a growing boy. I look back on the night and have to laugh Ha, ha, Ha, Hee, hee, Ha... that was a good laugh. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also remember those days and nights in the store. You handled it all really well, it sounds like. I didn't know they knew the words to dont ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me! There is a big jump between the two different songs. Dad went on a fire this morning (saturday) at 4am. then when he got home at 845, he was getting into the shower, and his pager went off again. so, he is still not home. he will have to sleep for a while when he gets home. I surre hope you find someone to go to Mnt. home wiht you. It would be so bad for your body to help with even light lifting. good luck. I love you all. Mom

Nicole said...

Thanks mom for coming over on a whim...you are the best...I am pretty sure my kids love you tons!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, did ya miss me? :) The blessing really was wounderful. And I got burned. On my neck, Logan didn't, and I don't quite get that. He was out in the sun SO long, and I am surprised, kinda. That is so funny about Jesiah and Kassia singing at Winco. I think next time you go, you should take a video camera so we can see that. Then send it into American's Funniest Home Video. :)