Sunday, March 4

Dinner...

Today before we went to Church I put in a roast. It just sounded good to me. But I used a new recipe. It was the best roast ever. And it was so easy. This is what I did. One envelope of onion soup mix on the bottom of the crock pot and then the roast and on top one can of whole cranberry jellie. Let it cook for six hours and then make a gravy from the drippings. Lots of drippings. I think the gravy was the best part of the whole dinner. I just cut up the meat and put it on some brown rice, with the gravy over top. The cranberries gave it a sweat taste. I loved it!!! Anyway just thought I would share. If you try it let me know how you like it.

3 comments:

LollyGirl said...

nicole that sounds delicious--I'll try it out and let you know how it turns out. I always have issues knowing what type of roast to get though (actually I think my crockpot is the issue--the lid isn't secure so the meat doesn't get super tender).

Hey, can I add the link to your blog to my blog for others to check out?

Anonymous said...

That sounds so yummy. I will have to try it.. :)

michelle said...

I clicked on your blog from Brandis. I am going to give the crockpot recipe a try, Sunday. I sounds so easy, yet so yummy!