Wow...What a week, I think that it is finally coming to an end, that is the sickness and everything else. For the past two weeks, things have been really crazy. This week I made everyone go to the doctor. Kassia went to Dr. Allie on Monday at 4;30 and she does have the flu. Ket went to a doctor and he said that he had a sinus infection. That was Monday. On Tuesday night Ket complained that his tooth hurt really bad. I thought it had to do with the sinus infection. But when he went to work on Wed. He told me to find a dentist. So I got him an appt. with a guy in our ward. As it turns out he needed his wisdom teeth out. So Ket set the day for Friday. Why you ask with everything else, because it may have something to do with the sinus infection. So get it done as soon as possible. He had one tooth pulled at 1:00pm yesterday. I picked him up at 3:015ish and he crashed the rest of the day. But what else is new, right. Kassia got better on Thursday and I ended up having to take Jesiah to Dr. Alli on Thursday because he had a low grade fever. He didn't have the flu, but what ever it was Jesiah said that his head hurt and his fever never got over 102 degrees. It appears as of today that he is just fine. So what ever it was is gone. Yea!!!!
I am so gratefully to my Mom...She came over Thursday, Friday, and even Saturday. She did a lot, cleaned my bathroom, my floors, put away my Christmas decorations (yes they were still up) and helped me clean the seminary building on Friday. She spent time with me and made me feel like a real person instead of a nurse. What a relief. I needed some help and she came to my aid. Today I feel more refreshed and ready for the next week. We were going to bless Kasen tomorrow but it has been postponed until the 18th. To many conflicts for the 11th. So two more weeks.
Kasen is really changing. During these last couple of weeks, he has started to smile at me and will coo back. I love this time of a babies life. You are all he sees and wants. I know that it gets tiring but it is always well worth it.
Well I better do the last feeding and get some sleep. I don't know what will be going on tomorrow.
1 comment:
Holy Hanna, you had such a long stressful week. i am glad that mom is lcose enough to come over and help.
Post a Comment