Thursday, May 31

The end is near...

So the end of the month is already here...Time sure does fly by. The last couple of days have been more relaxing. Last night Ket, Da (Ket's sister) and I went to see Spider Man III. It was a long movie, slow and hard to get into. I would not watch it again, but I can see why guys love it. Lots of fighting the bad guys. I think the guy who plays Spider Man is a nerd. He has bug eyes, they are so big, and bulge out. Maybe that is why I can not stand watching the movie. I just stare at his eyes and wish that they would look more normal. HaHaHa.
Today was Jesiah's graduation from Pre-school. Ms. Tueller did a pretty good job. She made a slide show of the year. Then they got certificates. All in all it lasted about 30-40 minutes. Ket's parents went to the graduation and that was fun for Jesiah. I am glad that they were able to be here for that. I know for sure that he had fun. He is most definitely ready for Kindergarten.
Today I went SHOPPING with Da. It was fun, I definitely needed some new shirts. I am glad that she was here to look for clothes for me to buy. I can not remember the last time I went shopping without any kids. It has been nice that I can just leave Kasen here, he is so good and happy all the time that I feel ok leaving him the the in laws. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have a new baby named Kasen!! That is so cute! How do you come up with these cute names!

Hope you are well!