Tuesday, May 29
Fun, fun, Fun...
So there has been a lot going on this last week. On Wednesday of last week Ket and I decide it was time to move on from this wonderful little home that we have here. I love this house, love the colors that I have painted it, love the layout, love where we are at in life...but alas it is getting to small with the new baby that we have. (he is now four months old!) We both kinda feel like we know that we want to move to the house that we will stay at for a long time. One that has a good school system, and a good neighborhood. This neighborhood is ok here, but to many house are rentals, and older kids. And I don't like the school district that we are in. So the search is on, and we have listed out house.
On Friday night Ket's Uncle Kyle and Aunt Kathy came and visited with us with their son Vincent. I absolutely LOVE them both so much. They are so much fun and easy going. And Jesiah feel in Love with Vincent...He is 14 and so good to Jesiah. The made a movie with spider man and the hulk action figures by taking pictures of all the different moves. Then when you press the button down and watch the pictures the figures move. Jesiah just thought this was the best!!! Ket and his uncle went golfing. They both share that love. Uncle Kyle also bought Jesiah some golf clubs...he loves those too!!! I guess this is going to be a family sport!
On Sunday morning, Ket's parents showed up around 5:00am. The house suddenly became very full with people. My little kitchen was busting at the seams. Along with Ket's parents also came his sister Emily and her Son Ayden. He was born on the 22nd of December. Jesiah was born on the 6th. So they are like three weeks apart. They have been getting along really well. The only time there is trouble is when Jesiah doesn't want to play with Ayden or they both want the same toy.
Kassia of course is right there with the boys. However ALL the family members just LOVE her to pieces. They all want to hold her, talk to her ect. She is just eating it up. They all tell me that she should be in the modeling business. That she is beautiful. I know that she is cute, but I am not sure about getting her into the business. I am not ready for that, and I want her to just be normal.
So on Sunday we took everyone up to the cabin in Donnelly. That way everyone would have a bed to sleep on, and they could do what ever they wanted. I would not have the stress of keeping the house clean for Memorial Day Weekend. If someone came and wanted to see it. It worked out wonderful. We got back today from there. The Boys meaning Ket's Dad, Uncle Kyle, Vincent, Jesiah, Ayden, Ket and most of the time Kassia too, and went fishing every day that we were there. They did catch some fish. I think about five or six fish. The fist night we were there, Jesiah put a line in the water down at the dock, then came up for dinner. After dinner Uncle Kyle and Ket went down to the dock to check on things and there was a fish on the line. So we had it for breakfast the next day. Jesiah was so excited to hear about it. But he didn't eat one bite of his fish. Funny Boy!
On Monday, that is all they All did all day was fish. I am sure glad that they had fun. This morning we cleaned up the Cabin and headed into McCall for Breakfast and to walk around. We ate at the Pancake House. They have the biggest Cinnamon Rolls that you have ever SEEN. They are the size of your plate. A BIG PLATE! But it was good food. After that we headed home. Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kathy and Vincent had to fly out tonight. Now we just have Mom, Dad, Emily, and Ayden until Saturday. What are we going to do with them? Sometimes it is hard to think of things for them to do that would be fun.
Wow, what a Week! I am sure that it will continue to be busy and full of fun stuff until they leave on Saturday. I am glad they are here to visit. We only get to see them once or twice a year.
PS. I forgot the most import thing that happened this week is that on Sunday my Grandma Mairs was giving a talk in Church and Ket and I deiced to go and watch (listen) with the kids. So we went, and got there right on time to sit in the back. Next to this really nice old couple that thought out kids were so cute. But anyway, Grandma did a really, really good job giving her talk. I was amazed at her speaking ability. She most definitely has a gift for giving talks. She talked on Seeking the Kingdom of God. It was amazing. We were both so glad that we went!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was woundering how your weekend has been going...busting at the seams uh? That sounds about right to have that many people under the same roof. :)
Post a Comment