So tonight I had to go clean the Seminary building, the reason is because Ket is pulling a double shift. He went to work today at three and will be home tomorrow at 7am or so... So I got to take all three kids and go clean the building.
Jesiah and Kassia did good. They watched the Living Scriptures DVD while I cleaned. Kasen got tired of being in his car seat and then he was tired of laying on the floor. The Stake Presidency was there for meetings and interviews and one of the nice men, asked if he could hold Kasen. Kasen loved it. I was able to finish all the work a lot faster. It was so cute. I really appreciated it. In fact, another gentlemen there said he would hold Kasen when the first one had to go. That never happened, but it was very thoughtful. :)
I am glad to know that there are still helpful people out there. It is something that we, or I should always live by.
Ket's family is coming soon...on Friday to be exact. Our plans are to go up to the cabin, take them to some of the different places in Idaho. I hope that it goes good!!!
1 comment:
wow nicole, you are so busy getting ready for you inlaws and also still cleaning the seminary building. I thought you guys were done. Guess I was wrong. Hope all is well. We'll see you on saturday right?!
Post a Comment