Saturday, May 19

Donnally

So this week has just flown by. I wish time would just stop every once in a while so that I can just relax and enjoy the moment. This weekend we went up to the cabin in Donnally. We helped my Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa spring clean the cabin. I can not say that it was fun, it is never fun to clean. But the kids had so much fun on the swing that is between two trees. They could not get enough of it. The simple things in life. Why is it that life goes and goes and goes, and it takes little children to remind you that it is the simple things that make life worth living. Simple things like, playing duck, duck goose, swinging, picking dandelions, laying on you back and watching the clouds. Could there be anything better then looking at the clouds? I think the only thing better is to hear my children play together and hear them laughing. That is the sweetest sound.
The next sound is when Jesiah tries his best to make Kasen laugh. Kasen has started to realize he has a voice this week. And boy is Jesiah loving that. If Kasen laughs at a funny face that Jesiah makes, then Jesiah will be making it about a hundred times more just to hear Kasen laugh. Kassia wants in on the actions and does what Jesiah does. They sure love their brother.
This next week I have to get the house ready for Ket's family to come. It will be his Dad, Mom, Sister and her son, Aunt and Uncle and possibly their son. A lot of people in the house. We will be going to the Cabin for the weekend, Ket will be taking the guys golfing, to the hockey game, a football game, we will be going to Roaring Springs, and if there is time we will go to Yellowstone National Park. I will have to make sure that I take lots of pictures.

No comments: