Tuesday, May 15

Mothers Day...

So Sunday was Mothers day... It was good for me. Ket was sleeping from working all night so I was up with the kids. We (including Ket) went to Church and then we came home. Ket got the kids lunch and then he feel asleep. So we went and visited my Aunt Della. About three months ago she feel and broke her wrist and hip. So now she is in physical therapy at a recovery facility. It is really close to where I live. With Ket asleep I thought that it was a perfect time to visit her. We took her flowers, and pictures of the kids. She looked really good. She wanted to go on a walk so we walked around the outside of the building. Jesiah had fun pushing her around in her wheelchair. She got to hold Kasen and that is the first time since he was born. I was glad that we went. We were there for about two hours.

On Monday Ket had a softball game that we went to. The team is made up of workers from the Double Tree and him. They asked him to join. They are not very good. But it is still fun to take the kids out to watch him play. They have not won one game. I think it might have to do with the fact that they get drunk before the game, drink during the game and then of course after the game. Not all of them, but pretty close. It is amazing how that is so much a part of people's lives. Even the parents with kids. I am grateful that is not apart of my life.

Today Jesiah's preschool went to the zoo and Kassia's dance class had dress rehearsal and pictures.
Kassia's Dance Rehearsal is the
21st of this month at 6:30pm!!!
So Ket took Jesiah to the zoo and I went with Kassia. Then we met up for lunch. It is a good thing that Ket was around today, I could not have been in two different palaces at the same time. Thank goodness for husbands!!!!

I then spent the rest of the afternoon weeding my garden. Lots, and Lots of weeds.!!!

No comments: