Friday, May 11

Zoo...

We went to the Zoo today...It was crazy!!! There were so many people there that it was really hard to make sure that your kids were with you all the time. In fact Alac got away for a good 15 minutes before we found him. I think Brandi was ready to have a heart attack by the time that we did find him.
Kassia has deiced that she only likes Pink Dragons. Krystal asked her if she has ever seen any pink dragons and she said no, she has not seen any dragons, but if she is going to see any then she will only like the Pink ones. Funny girl.
Jesiah and Ket are off on their Farther and Son outing, camping trip. I hope that they have fun. I think they will. I know that Ket had fun last year, and so did Jesiah.
Tonight I had the house to myself...well that is not all the way true. Amanda Paton, a friend from High school, came over. Her husband has been deployed and is gone for six months. So she is home staying with her parents while he is gone. I ran into her at the zoo. How fun is that. We did a lot of catching up, and it was fun to see our little girls play together. It is weird to think that I was sitting here with her in my house, when the last time that we have talked was when we were in high school and no clue where we would be in ten years. We are so grown up now, or have to be. The kids and responsibilities. Go Figure.
Well I thought I would just drop a line. It has been busy like always and next week will be just as busy. I am running (ok walking) in the race for the cure tomorrow and so I better get some rest before I am up going again. Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart did drop out when i couldn't find Alec. It was so scary. I know know he will grow out of it, the waiting for him to grow out of it is taking too long. :)