Wednesday, June 6

Ket's Birthday

Today was Ket's birthday. He is the big 30. I knew he wanted to go out to dinner because we have been trying to go to dinner together for about two months now. So I got a sitter, and we went to the cheese cake factory. It was really good. I had the Bang-Bang chicken and shrimp. It was so, so good. Ket had the Tuna something Salad. It was good to! Thank you Sister Tyau for the gift certificate. When we got done, I had to convince Ket that we had to go home. Why you ask? Because at 8pm there were people starting to gather at our house for a surprise dessert Birthday Party for Ket. Everything had worked out wonderful, we got done with our meal right at 8pm and we should have headed home. But Ket wanted to stop at Old Navey to check out some clothes. I could not convince him that we needed to go. But when we did make it home, he was very surprised. He had no clue!!!! It was fun. It was nice that everyone came for his birthday. So KET, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON!!!! Hope you have a great year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the big 30...I didn't know he was THAT old. :)

Amy said...

Oh, Happy birthday Ket! Sounds like it was a good one! What a good wife you are Nicole!

Love,
Amy