Sunday, June 10

60th Weding party

On Saturday was my Grandparents 60th Wedding party. Ket and I catered the event. It went very nice. The tables had pictures of my Grandparents when they first got married. A picture of them cutting the cake, a picture of Grandma and Grandpa together, one with the whole wedding party and one with just Grandma and her dress. They were beautiful. The whole thing turned out really well. We had a fruit tray, a veggie tray, green salad, a pasta salad, ribs, chicken and pulled pork from Goodwood. Now that was some good meat. At the end of the table there was chocolate Fountain. That was a hit. I am defiantly going to start looking for one of those, so when I find one on sale then I will get it. Grandma also had a pretty cake made. It was very elegant and special just like the event. The whole thing went really well. It was fun to do.
I think I have deiced that in ten years time, I would like to start up a carting business. I think it would be good for the kids to work for us so that they can earn money for a mission, for college or what ever. So I have ten years to get it started. That will make Jesiah 15. That is a good age. Maybe I should take some cooking classes. Just a thought. :)

No comments: