Today I had a ton of things that I was suppose to get done. Needless to say, I didn't get anything done. I was not feeling good yesterday, and I guess I still didn't feel good today. I cleaned up the house in the morning, got the laundry done. And then around 12:30 I laid down for just a couple of minutes and feel asleep until about 4:00pm. That is when I woke up to Kasen crying. He was very hungry.
Kassia feel asleep to, I am not sure what Jesiah did, I think he played with his Lego's, he is so good to play by himself. Ket feel asleep with Kassia on his lap. Then at about 6pm Kassia started throwing up. We were suppose to go to a soft ball game, but we had to turn around and come back home. Poor Girl. She was not feeling well and it sure did show. At about 7:30 she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. She woke up a little bit ago with a fever, not to high, but I gave her some meds. I hope she feels better tomorrow.
Jesiah and I are getting our teeth cleaned. Jesiah for the first time. I hope it goes well. By the way Thanks Mom for the Birthday dinner for Ket. It was a nice day yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment