Tuesday, June 12

Dentist...

Well today was Jesiah's first Dentist appt. He had his teeth cleaned, and got x-rays. He did really well. I found out that he has one cavity. I didn't know what to think about it. But the Dentist said that that is actually really good, for going five years without seeing a Dentist. He said that usually at this age the children have between 6-8 cavities. So Jesiah is doing really good. We have to have it filled before it gets to the root and causes a lot more problems. So we go back on the 25 of this month. The cavity is where he should be flossing. I never even thought to teach him to floss his teeth!!!! So now he will be able to do that too. He thought it was fun, and is excited to go back. I don't think he knows why he will be going back, but he can handle it. I was not able to get my teeth cleaned today, so I will get it done then too.

No comments: