Friday, June 15

Pictures


So here are some pictures from last weeks 60th Wedding Anniversary for my grandparents...(Thanks to my Cousin Wendy!!!)

These first ones are my Grandparents Wedding Day June 7th 1947, How cute are they!





I made copies of these pictures and put them in a double sided frame on the table for the center pieces.


Here are my Grandparents now. They are so Cute!!


Grandma wanted a special cake made, and that is the original cake top from her wedding day.

Here are their two Sons, from these two men came 13 grandkids and 8 greatgrandkids, and three more on the way.



This pictures is after the cake was cut and I am relaxing before the cleanup began. Kasen is in my arms and my mom is holding Kassia.


My Dad is giving a toast to his parents, how special is that!

A game of Frisbee for all!!!


Just thought I would share. Thanks again, Windy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you put those pictures onto your blog?