Thursday, June 21

Sold Foods...

Kasen is finally ready for solid foods, so this week we have started him on rice Cereal. He is doing so well with it. He gets to have it three times a day...breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The rest of the time he has a bottle in between, and of course a bottle after the rice cereal to top him off. I can not believe how fast he has picked up on eating. He is amazing.
On a funny note....Jesiah got a hold of my phone while I was busy yesterday, and called a friend of my...She was not home but he left a message. It went like this..."Hello, this is Jesiah and I would like you to order me a pizza from PapaMuphys. I like the thin crust and could it please be Pineapple and Canadian. Thank you." I think more was said, but this was the just of it. I think that is so funny. LOL!!! Anyway, just thought I would share.
Both Jesiah and Kassia started Swim Lessons this week. They are both doing so good! I am amazed at how well they are doing!! The swim teachers are amazed too. I think they both just LOVE the water! I wonder where they get it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

haha, Jesiah is such a cut kids. That means that Kasen will start popping more.. :)