Cancer
Well, my Grandpa Dunn has Cancer. At first he just thought it was in his lungs...but now all the tests have come back and it is in lymph node, chest, rectum and lungs. So it is everywhere. He plans of fighting it and says he has to live for at least 10 more years...:) I want him to live too, so I hope he survives all the chemo and what ever else he will have to do. My Payers are with him and my Grandma. I hope all goes well. I love them both so much!!!
3 comments:
I am so sorry about your Grandpa. I just lost my grandpa a few weeks ago to Cancer but he choose not to have the chemo. Our thoughts are with you and your family. It sounds like he will do just fine with such a positive outlook!
Thank you for your love and support with Grandpa.
Nicole, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa...Thank goodness you guys are close to help him out and lend him support. Your amazing!!
Post a Comment