
Josh Groben had a concert last night in Boise!!! I went with three friends and we had a blast. We had OK seats, but basically the nose bleed section. It started at 7:30pm, so with an opening act from Angelique Kidjo. She was r
eally good...but we were there for Josh...He didn't come on until almost 8:30! I noticed that a whole section of really good seats had not been taken, no one was sitting in them...so I told the girls that we needed to go down and sit in them. We waited a couple of more songs and then I lead the way down to the better seats! It was perfect...there was no one in front of us and no one in back and so we got to have a perfect view of the MAN!! After a violin solo Josh started signing, but he was not on stage...so where was he? Then BAM a spot light right behind were we were sitting. We were so excited! Then he started walking down the stairs right next to us. I was so excited. The only problem was there was these two old hags that didn't even stand up to watch him walk down. The just sat there. I didn't want to push myself on them, but if they didn't want to TOUCH Josh then get out of the way! Any way all four of us were screaming for him. We were inches (OK maybe like four feet), inches away from JOSH! I felt like I was back in High School! That set the mood for the whole night. After the concert that was SOOOOOOOOO Good, we took of for our Car so that we would not be stuck in the parking lot for hours. Elizabeth (the driver) had a Josh Groben CD in her car so we put it on and turned it way, Way up and rolled down the windows...(we are in a minivan keep in mind) and screamed Josh Gorben out the window at anyone who looked at us! (now if they were looking at us because we were being silly or because they wish they were us, I am not sure).
Now the silliness didn't stop there...no we were on a HIGH by now. So we stopped at Albertsons and got Ice Cream. We were going to party all night! I called Ket and he wanted me to bring him some too. So we stopped by my house...turned off the car lights and I snuck up the front door. (it is like 10:30 or so by now). Ket saw us and came out the front door, he asked what were we doing?! I just put the ice Cream on the door mat (he was standing on the mat) tried to hit the door bell (I missed three times and then finally got it and hit it about four times) and then we ran off, into the car and peeled out! (are we in High school again or what) We went to Courtney's house and ate our desserts then by midnight I was ready to fall asleep so I headed home. I went strait to bed. Ket, was like...what were you doing? Pulling out in a minivan...did you really thing you would get away? I just asked him if he like his ice cream!
What a night. It was fun. I am sure the last time I did anything like that was at least 8 years ago. But it sure was fun.
eally good...but we were there for Josh...He didn't come on until almost 8:30! I noticed that a whole section of really good seats had not been taken, no one was sitting in them...so I told the girls that we needed to go down and sit in them. We waited a couple of more songs and then I lead the way down to the better seats! It was perfect...there was no one in front of us and no one in back and so we got to have a perfect view of the MAN!! After a violin solo Josh started signing, but he was not on stage...so where was he? Then BAM a spot light right behind were we were sitting. We were so excited! Then he started walking down the stairs right next to us. I was so excited. The only problem was there was these two old hags that didn't even stand up to watch him walk down. The just sat there. I didn't want to push myself on them, but if they didn't want to TOUCH Josh then get out of the way! Any way all four of us were screaming for him. We were inches (OK maybe like four feet), inches away from JOSH! I felt like I was back in High School! That set the mood for the whole night. After the concert that was SOOOOOOOOO Good, we took of for our Car so that we would not be stuck in the parking lot for hours. Elizabeth (the driver) had a Josh Groben CD in her car so we put it on and turned it way, Way up and rolled down the windows...(we are in a minivan keep in mind) and screamed Josh Gorben out the window at anyone who looked at us! (now if they were looking at us because we were being silly or because they wish they were us, I am not sure).Now the silliness didn't stop there...no we were on a HIGH by now. So we stopped at Albertsons and got Ice Cream. We were going to party all night! I called Ket and he wanted me to bring him some too. So we stopped by my house...turned off the car lights and I snuck up the front door. (it is like 10:30 or so by now). Ket saw us and came out the front door, he asked what were we doing?! I just put the ice Cream on the door mat (he was standing on the mat) tried to hit the door bell (I missed three times and then finally got it and hit it about four times) and then we ran off, into the car and peeled out! (are we in High school again or what) We went to Courtney's house and ate our desserts then by midnight I was ready to fall asleep so I headed home. I went strait to bed. Ket, was like...what were you doing? Pulling out in a minivan...did you really thing you would get away? I just asked him if he like his ice cream!
What a night. It was fun. I am sure the last time I did anything like that was at least 8 years ago. But it sure was fun.
4 comments:
OH my goodness Niocle...you are hilouious! I sure wish I cold spell that word. Anyway, I love the picture in my head of you guys 'pealing' out in a minivan!
Silly Girls!!! Robby did comment to me that when the spotlight hit you and you were by Josh, you looked like a high school groupie!!! Just screaming and trying to get to him!!! I was like, "Man, if I was down there I would probably be doing the same thing!!!!" :) I'm glad you had a such a great night!!! Good pictures of Josh by-the-way!! Oh, you will see us later today. I'll call you.
i was there Nicole. Wasn't he sooo good. I love him. : )
Hilarious!! I am glad you loved the concert. He is fantastic live!! I am glad you were able to be footloose and fancy free...and act like you are 18 again!
Post a Comment