Thursday, August 16
It's Official...
I am going to have another Baby....Just Kidding!! :) The real news is that Ket will be changing jobs yet again. This past week, on Monday he flew to Louisiana for a job interview. It is for a hotel here in Meridian...He flew back on Tuesday and on Wednesday they offered him a job. Today he turned in his two weeks notice and so now it is Official. He will be the General Manager of a Marriott suits. I can not recall the official name. He is so EXCITED. I am too. I am proud of him. He has achieved all his time lines for his career, that he had set for himself when we left college. He said he wanted to make a GM by the time he was 30. Well yesterday it happened for him. He has been walking on cloud nine for the last two days. What a good move for him. The best part about this new job, is that it is close to home...he can come home for lunch if he wants. How fun will that be. The hotel is suppose to open in December so he has a lot of work to do between now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I am SO excited for you guys. Ket is a awesome dad, husband, and provider, you guys deserve this!!!! WAY TO GO KET!!!
Congrats to KET! I am so excited for you both! What an accomplishment! You both should me very happy.
oH.
mY.
gOSH.
how winderful! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! You guys are such a cool family. What wonderful blessings! Ket's job sounds ideal. You deserve all of it! you guys have a really good gene pool- your kids are soo cute!
Patria
Hooray! Its nice when things finally come together the way you want them to! Congrats!
Post a Comment