acts and who he is friends with.After school, we had lunch and then head over to Roaring Springs. Met up with my family there, had a blast...Here we are all together at the tidal wave pool. The water here is warm
er for some reason. We love it here. Kasen is 7 months in this picture. He is so dang cute! I love it. He is a joy, always so happy and full of life. I am just starting to see his personality come thou. What a sweetheart.
Here is all the grandkids sitting, smiling for the camera except for Logan who wants to find his mom right now!!! They play so well together. We had tons of fun. It was a little cold, as you can see by the look on Jesiah's face. He is not happy, he wants his towel, has chicken skin (goose bumps) all over him. And the last picture is o
f all of us girls, (plus Robby) with are kids. Krystal is so brave to wear a Bikini, but she sure looks cute in it. After wards we stopped at Subway and grabbed something to eat and then came back to my house to eat it. I think the kids ate like three bites. They just wanted to play. Then I had Scouts, and after that a work meeting. So on the go, go all day.So it is official, I have a second roll in my back. This is a FAT ROLL!!! I think you know what I am talking about, more then likely you have seen it on other people. I was standing in the bathroom doing Kassia's hair, and then it was looking at me. When did it get there? How long had it been there? I never thought it could happen to me. But there it was for me to see and FEEL! Well that is it. I am more then determined to get rid of it!!! Any great exercise that I should be doing to help, let me know. I weighed myself the other day, (I know that Kasen is only SEVEN months, but enough already) and I have about thirty pounds to lose to get back to before pregnancy weight. Where did it all come from? So now that I am proclaiming it to the world, I better do it. :)
3 comments:
Hey, thanks so much for telling us that you were going to Roaring Springs-or coming because we were going-whichever it was!:) I really appreciate it! Noah has so much more fun when his cousins are there-I don't know, maybe we (his parents) are kinda a drag to hang out with... You are such a busy mom! I can't imagine driving my kids all over like you do-especially in Boise! I think I would go insane! Cute pictures-where did you get them?! :) ha ha! Oh, when I am done with this pregnancy I will totally jump on the lose weight bandwagon with you, and then you won't have to do it alone! Support System! I hope you have a great day, and congrats to Ket (which you didn't mention by the way)!!!
You are one brave women!!!fat rolls..ha. Your proclaiming it to the world is awesome. You do have a support system, everyone in your family will support you, and root for you. Ginger is doing it right now, so get with her of course and she is doing so awesome! Yesturday was tons of fun, I still havedn't figured out how to actualy steal the pictures off of your blog to put onto mine, just a link which isn't as much fun.
Way to go Nicole! I also have that nasty little problem on my back side. However, it is not isolated to one spot, It is everywhere. I'll support ya, you can be sure.
You do have very busy days I remember those days. I love you both. Actually, I love you all. All five of you
Post a Comment