OK, so I found this website on a friend's blog and I thought I would share it. So after you have clicked on the site and want to order one of these beautiful swimsuits, let me know and we can order together. If we get enough people, maybe they will give us a big discount. :) I know that I want at least one of each of the styles. Click Here to view them.
Let me know what you think! Have a Wonderful week my dear friends.
5 comments:
Ok, if you're not kidding about wanting one of those "beautiful" swimsuits I am going to have to disown you!!!! PLEASE tell me your joking!!!! I thought I had a sister with more style than that!!! (Robby has a thought-if he saw a (hott) woman walk out in a swimsuit like that it would be an instant limp noodle)(he said a different word for that last, but I thought it wasn't appropriate to write on here) Remember that is Robby's thought, not mine! Have a great day!!
Nicole- I was so concerned, and I'm still nervous writing this, but I wasn't entirely sure that this posting was a joke until I saw the above comment and now I can feel ok about the whole thing. The thing is that its true we need cute modest swimsuits, but this product segways pioneers and Napoleon Dynamite. Is this a real website? There must be someway to let these people know they're committing social suicide. I love you for this sense of humor, I'm tempted to post this on my blog for the laugh factor too!
Patria
Just to let everyone know that I am 100% kidding about buying a swimsuit. I have had serveral people ask me if I was or not. I find this website to be so funny. Take a good laugh and tell me what you think, and if you want to post it on your blog feel free. :)
Yes, I did have a good laugh. ") I knew you have much better taste then that
Ummm, is that a joke? Those suits look loke what the polygamist around here would wear. I was excited at first to see cute swim suits. Yuck!
Post a Comment