Friday, August 10

Krystal's Baby Shower...

So my little sis is going to have a baby in about 6 weeks or so. She is so small, it is amazing to me that there is a baby inside her. I know, I have had three babies, but it is still a miracle. Every time I think about how it all happens, how they they grow inside of us and are ready for the world in just 9 months. Is it elephants that carry their babies for 18 months? I can not even imagine.

Friday Ginger gave Krystal a beautiful baby shower. She had this really cool cake that was three tiers, and pink flowers coming down the side of it. In the picture you can see the cake behind them. AMAZING, Ginger you are AMAZING. And if you can't tell the cake is made of diapers. One hundred and thirty-four diapers! There were several games there were played and it seems to me that everyone had fun. She did a good job, the food was good, Krystal got a lot of good gifts. Grandma & Grandpa came with me to the party. I was glad for the company. The drive back home was long, more then likely, because it was so late. I am glad that I went. It was good to see everyone again.

Here is picture of all of us. Ginger, me, Krystal and Brandi. It is fun to be together again. When we were younger, we would fight and my mom always told me that when we got older we would become best friends. I never believed her. But now...they are my best friends!!!! That saying Sister by chance and friends by choice. I know that is true! Love ya ladies.


As soon as I got home, Ket went and worked out...he has a bet with Robby about who can look the best after so many weeks. Ket is pretty determined to win.

Not much has been going on...it seems like life has just been crazy and fast. This next week it will be really hot again, I will have to make sure we go to roaring springs again. This will be it for the season I think.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey how did you steal the pictures?? The thing about the sisters is definently true-when I was in high school I couldn't imagine EVER getting along with any of you! You were too old (I didn't know you well) Ginger was too close to my age, and Brandi well, I don't know, just another sister. But things are different now I guess-We've all grown up (or I have). This week Robby says he has hit a slump-he's not getting the results as fast as he would like them. I'll have to tell him that Ket went and worked out so late, maybe that will light a fire under his bum again!!! If you go to roaring springs be sure and give me a call!!

tutu with love said...

I knew you all would love each other as adults. You have all grown into beatiful women. Yes, Ginger did a neat party for Krystal. She does look so cute with her little baby inside her. It will be fun to see who wins between the two brothers.

ginger said...

Thank you Nicole. I don't think it was that hard to put the cake together, but maybe it was harder to take apart :) I am so happy that all of us girls are so close now. I always felt the odd one out...But now I am home. Thank you so much for your help at the party, and GOOD LUCK to Ket!

Krystal said...

It was hard to take apart!! man there must have been a million peices of tape!! Now I am kicking myself for taking it apart. I could have let my mother in law use if for my sis in law's baby shower... I guess I could always use it again-I have all the diapers and the ribbon and butterflies... we'll see.