Monday, August 6

Ontario Fair...

FAIR TIME...The month of Fairs has come. Ket, Jesiah, Kassia, my Dad, and I went to the Ontario Fair on Friday night. This will be the first of many I am sure.
It is fun to go to a small town fair. We mostly went for the fair food, things like handmade corn dogs, corn on the cob, Buffalo Burgers, Ice cream and so much more food. We got to see lots and lots of cows, the kids got to feed goats, and we saw rabbits, chickens, sheep, horses, roasters etc.
Some of the rabbits were for sale and I really wanted to take one home. I will have to wear Ket down on that one. I know for sure that at one point we will have some kind of animal. It really teaches the kids responsibility. And it will give them a friend to talk to when they are mad at the world. (yes I am talking from experience.)
The kids really wanted to go on a ride, so they each got to go on ONE. It was different for both of them. We tried to get them to go on the same one, but Jesiah and Kassia had different ideas. Jesiah went on a rocking boat one and Kassia went on the flying airplane ride.
Kasen was at my parents house, Brandi or Ginger were watching him. We stayed out late that night. We ended up coming home about 11:30pm or so. The two kids did well, they both feel asleep on the way over to Ontario. We spent the night at my parents and then the next day celebrated Logan's 2nd birthday. It was fun, good food and good company.
Today and tomorrow Ket gets to work the afternoon shift. His assistant manager is out of town. So he stays home until 2:30pm. I love that he is home, but I dislike that he is still in bed when I get out of bed. I have my routine, and the first thing I always do is make my bed. I am thrown off when I can not follow my routine. I ended dumping the laundry on him while he was still sleeping. What more could I do. :)

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Finally something new to read!! ;) What time do you get out of bed in the morning?? He you never told me what happened with the golf club incident? I thought you would blog about it... A rabbit would be a fun pet. Are you sure you wouldn't want a bichon frise?! :) J/J!!!

tutu with love said...

Sounds like a really fun time at the fair. So, this is the first of many hu? I know that the Payette fair is coming right up. Robbie will be showing cows in it of course. So, you all should go.
I just don't understand Ket. Does he think that life just stops if he doesn't have to go to work? He should definintly just JUMP right up and say with a Bright HAPPY smile. Well, dear, I am home what would you have me do today, till I go to work?Dream on .teehee

Amy said...

We love the small town fair thing too. In fact it is the only thing that my sweet, penny pinching husband will splurge on. We pig out on all the fair food and he buys the unlimited ride pass for each of the girls and we spend all day there. I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

hehe, you dumped your laudry on him...that is so funny.