Tuesday, July 31

July is over...

With the closing of July, it seems this summer has gone by so fast. I know that we have another month of Hot weather, but it seems that when August comes, things go even faster. People go on their final Family Trips, get the school shopping done, the sun goes down earlier and earlier every night. Long gone with be the late summer nights with the kids up until 10pm. I love summer and will be sad to see it go. One more month to go I will make the most of it!!!

Well the results of the book party, was great. I got $120 worth of FREE BOOKS. I thought I would have a hard time picking the books, but now. I did it really fast. Then I got $75 worth of books at half price and lastly I got one product for 60% off. With that one, I bought a packet of ten hardback books that was normally $60 and I paid $21. I had to pay shipping and handling and of course taxes. Anyway I will be getting about three hundred dollars worth of books. AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

It sounds like you did good with the book party!! Good job. I am having one on the 24th of this month. So we'll see how mine goes. I am glad that summer is getting over!! It's soooo hot!!!

Anonymous said...

free books, who can beet that!!!

Krystal said...

alright Nicole-it is time to post a new blog!!! Good grief! I check every day, and always the "july is over" heading.... Let's get a change going here! You're the one that told me to get a blog so you would know what was going on with me!!!!