OK, so I gave in and stayed up late Friday night, and then until about 1:00pm on Saturday. The kids watched cartoons all morning. So I finished it today!! It was a good book, especially the last chapters....To bad it is over. What more is there to say about Harry, Ron and Hermione who we have read about and watched them grow up together. Thanks for the good times, the laughs, the cries, the late night scares, and of course of all the good words like Muggle, Butterbeer, Death Eater, Gryffindor, Hogwarts, and Quidditch. And then of course there is the great charaters like Hargrid, Dumbledore, Dobby, Draco, Snape, Fred & Greorge (well the whole Weasley clan) and you can not forget Luna Lovegood, or Neville Longbottom. :)
On a side note, I just want to say that I am so proud of my Sister. She is going through something horrible, something that you would hope would never happen to you. She is taking it so well, is guided by the spirit and still knows with all her heart that she is a daughter of God, he loves her and her children, and is with her every step of the way. Thank you for your example Brandi, and know that I am always here for you!!!
3 comments:
I'm sad that the series is over too!
Oh My Gosh!!! I just finished the book, and it was so exciting. It was hard on me, cuz there isn't another. I love that we know all those cool new words.
On a side note, thank you for all your support for Brandi. Your words of encouragement are needed, and welcomed. You are an awsome big sister. Love, TuTu
Thanks for your love and support. I love my family dearly, and am so thankful for all of you.
Post a Comment