Monday, September 24

10 year Reunion, Soccer, and a New Baby!

To start off with...it has been Ten years since I graduated from High school!!!! I can not believe it. Time sure does go by fast. So this weekend was my ten year Reunion. I graduated from Ontario High School. So not far from here. It was fun...it was good to catch up with Friends from high school. It was funny to see how some people have not changed...we all have not changed to some degree, but others are still in the same place in their lives. Most have moved on. Ket had a good time. He thought that I had a good group of friends and was really lucky to have them. I would have to agree. They made my high school years FUN!!! I hope to keep in better touch with those that I got their email, phone number and also those that live around here.

In the middle of all this I had to come back to Meridian for soccer games. Jesiah had pictures other wise I think I would have not gone. Ginger was able to come with us and took some pictures...they are such cute pictures!! Enjoy. It was a wet and rainy day. Not to fun for us, but worth it!! Jesiah and Kassia's cousin Alac was there too! He did a good job sitting there and cheering them on.

The last exciting news was that on Sunday Morning...Krystal my little sister had her little Girl. 8:06am and she was 19 1/2 inches long and 7lbs 12 ozes. I think that is right. We got to go and see the little one, and Krystal and Robbie are doing good. Krystal did it all natural and she is proud of that. I am proud of her. She is a brave and powerfully women. When I get some pictures I will post them.

2 comments:

tutu with love said...

so glad you were able to spend the weekend with us. I love when you do that The soccor game was so much fun for all

Grandma Mairs said...

looks like you had fun!!